Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Peacemaker

Peacemakers who sow in peace RAISE a harvest of righteousness” (James 3:18)

Praise God that horrible Thursday passed! I made peace and I forgave and asked for forgiveness of myself. I actually learned a lot through the whole emotional rollercoaster of Thursday. I would have loved to have opted out of that whole lesson however, God is molding me each day and without this experience I wouldn't be who I am right now, at this moment.

Praise God I have some awesome spiritual women in my life. One who was able to help me to see past things in a different light and allow me to see how the enemy was at work. We were able to pray about it over the phone and it really brought me great comfort and peace in that moment.

My other friend, Mayaba called and left me a voice mail on Monday. Well, I've still been emotional over everything and waited and called her back today because I felt better. She is an AMAZING woman of God. She has a book you MUST read called, "“Delivered From the Bondage of Witchcraft.” and comes to a prayer group I am in on Tuesday nights. I haven't been in months due to the fact that I am teaching evening classes. She has NEVER called me before and she called. I felt like I needed to return her call. When I called she explained the holy spirit had really layed me on her heart to pray. She had even planned a trip to Columbus but canceled her trip to stay home for a week to pray and fast (not just for me, other things too). She asked how the baby and I were doing and that she had been praying for us. I told her that her phone call couldn't have been more timely because of the stress and heartache I have felt over the past week. She started praying for me and said the Lord wanted me to know, "I AM." She repeated the several times. We prayed some more and I listened to what she had to say. I told her I knew exactly what the Lord was saying because I've been searching for my Prince of PEACE, my Comforter and I as much as I know HE is that, he seemed so far from me at the moment. But I know HE is listening and saying to me just that, "I AM your Prince of Peace, I AM your Comforter, I AM your Strength when you are weak, I AM the solid Rock..." It was just amazing. I thank God for such an obedient woman in the Lord and for God speaking to her about me.

Later on tonight after teaching I was on my way home and the song, "I Will Not Be Moved" by Natalie Grant came on. Wow, again the holy spirit was strong and these words were stronger and louder, I heard them clear as day, "I will make mistakes, I will have heartaches, BUT I will NOT be Moved, for Christ the solid Rock is which I stand AND all other ground is sinking Sand!" Again, I was reminded of who I am in Christ! No matter what problems arrive in my life, I will always turn to the God of Grace and Mercy, the one who will bring me the Peace, Comfort, Strength, Love ect when I need it the most and I will not be Moved.

No comments: