Tuesday, March 2, 2010

It's MARCH -- March Madness!

It is MARCH!
March Madness for sure! It've gotten through week 23 w/o Marcos while he was in Brazil. My hormones seems to be back on track and no more crying spells! According to Babycenter I have entered the 6th month until week 27 and then I will begin my 3rd trimester!

Marcos came back with a TON of baby stuff for Natalie. Some of the things are so special because it's from Brazil and handmade. I will take pics and post them soon!

We are starting to PAINT the nursery this week!! I can't wait! I am over and beyond filled with excitement. The walls will be PINK and it will be fit for a PRINCESS. Duuh. Ha. Things have been going great these 2 weeks in comparison to the past 2 weeks.

Here are some of the few things Marcos bought for Natalie while in Brazil. The dresses on hangers and the shoes were all his doings. The dresses on the floor were from his friend and family and Daisy Stelling's mother made the two bibs. I just love them! They are so special to me! There are some fancy little bloomers, Marcos just loved and bought. And then the onies were from friends. =)



Then began the NURSERY! Painting! Here is how it started...


And here it is the finished painted product. There is still so much to do. I have to figure out what color I am goign to paint the inside of the shelves next to the window. I need to pick out the curtains, roller shades, and some curtains to go in front of the roller shade (similar to the one used in the photos..that was just a prop curtain, it has to return to the living room). And of course wall art and stuff. I have a Crystal chandlier we will hang in the far right corner of the room next to the window. Under that will be the Swivel/Glider/Rocking chair we purchased from Playpen and will be arriving in 6 weeks. I am so happy to see the transformation. It officially looks like a baby girl's room.


4 comments:

Cintia Listenbee said...

can't wait to see the pics you're gonna post!!!

arabella&gemmasmommy said...

It came out so great! She will love her room! What did you pick out for a bedding set?

Cintia Listenbee said...

It's gorgeous, it makes me wanna cry! I love the 'torcida baby' stuff. I'm gonna ask my mom to bring me some too. Zion already has his Flamengo stuff :)

RODRIGUES' said...

Thanks Y'all. The only thing I am using for the bedding is a bumper. I bought a crib set but I don't like the skirt of the crib sheet. So, I am making the skirt and will be getting soft minky crib sheet. The crib set I bought for the bumper is some ladybug paisley print.