Thursday, June 10, 2010

38 doing Great!

I've made it half way through 38 weeks and things are looking great.

We've been very busy cleaning aka nesting and getting everything prepared for Natalie's arrival. Today I was quite nervous about my Dr. appointment because last week I was at 3 centimeters and I was afraid my dr. would be "induced happy mode" and would want me to have her today. I prayed this morning for God's timing and His will to be continued through this entire pregnancy and for Him to give Dr. wisdom and knowledge of what should be done.

Praise God! I had a great appointment. I am now 4 centimeters... which means I can have epidural ASAP! =) I am 70% effaced which means I should have a pretty easy delivery the time she is ready to get here..only 30% left and I'm sure I can work on that this weekend and before next Thursday - June 17th. I am -2 station which means Natalie has lowered more and is getting is game mode. This is all such exciting news. I was very pleased and relieved the dr. didn't try to rush anything. She thinks I'll have her before Thursday but if not I will most definitley have her at my next appointment 39 weeks and 3 days on June 17th. My appointment is set for 9AM so I should have her by that evening. We are looking forward to her arrival. =) YeaY!

2 comments:

Cintia Listenbee said...

we are praying with you for God's timing and a dream delivery!

The Trobough's said...

Uggggg you make me sick!! Easy delivery was NOT what God had in plan for me :) ha! But seriously, GOOD FOR YOU!!!! Thinking about you alllllll week :)