Monday, October 19, 2009

2 Corinthians 10:5

This week marks 5 weeks for me and all I can think about is next week. At 6 weeks and 2 days is when the worst happened for me. After praying today and looking for comfort in God's words this is what I got.

"Casting down imaginations, and ever high thing that exalteth itself AGAISNT the knowledge of GOD, and bringing INTO Captivity EVERY thought to the OBEDIENCE of Christ!"

- Wow- So powerful when you think about this. When I read this I thought to myself, well I am having these thoughts and they aren't obedient of Christ. How do I know these thoughts are not obedient of Christ, you may ask?

The Word of God! =)

I will make my EVERY thought obedient of Christ with HIS words! The Gossiple - The Good News!

The Word says:

"Thy wife shall be as a fruitful vine by the sides of thine house: thy children like olive plants round about they table." Psalm 128:3

"And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall YOUR VINE CAST her fruit BEFORE the TIME in the field, saith the Lord of host" Malachi 3:10-11 (*Casting your fruit before it's time - referring to a miscarriage)

"And he will love thee, and bless thee, and multiply thee: he will also bless the fruit of they womb." Deuteronomy 7:13

"There shall nothing cast their young, nor be barren in they land: the number of thy days I will fulfill. " Exodus 23.26.

So, tonight I will go to sleep with peace - Faith in God's Word brought me this peace tonight and will continue to bring me peace over the next 40 weeks (35 now). =)

No comments: