Tuesday, October 27, 2009

A week away!

It's the 6th week for me and things couldn't be getting better. We are really anxious about our first appoinment next week. This week was actually the first date of our appointment but I called and moved it back one more week. I've been trying to "take it easy" however, that just isn't who I am. I'm a go go go girl! I always need to be doing something so it is so hard to just "sit" around. I've been sewing which is helping the days go fast and keeping me entertained without the feeling of being lazy and doing nothing.


I haven't really experienced any horrific sickness or nausea. I think it is actually funny when I get sick. It started last Friday when I was in the car with the girls. We were driving down the road and all of a sudden I felt motionsickness or something and I just had to puke. I grabbed a walmart bag that was sitting next to Sara Madeline and threw the stockings out of it (green & white tights for Audrey's costume) as fast as I could before I made a mess. After that I was fine. I was able to go through the rest of my day wihtout any more sickness. But this wasn't the last time it happened. It has been happening once a day around 3pmish and if I am in the car well, I just need to be prepared. =) Getting sick isn't going to leave me helpless at home, I just don't think I'll be one of those "pregnant" people.





I took a quiz today on Parent.com on what I should name my baby. This was the result:
"You seem to be a pretty active person and an independent thinker who likes doing instead of just talking. If you want your child to be strong minded and leave his or her mark on the world, you should consider baby names that people associate with being creative, smart active, and strong."


-- Well, DUUH, I could have told you that. Anyone who knows me could have told me that. I am doer - always going and never stopping. And I am sure my child will be just as creative and a go getter as me and marcos.

No comments: