Wednesday, October 14, 2009

October 13, 2009


Yesterday morning I woke feeling fantastic besides the fact that my "watermelons" were quite sore. Which is beyond odd for me because I have never had this feeling before. I had an ovulation predictor test stick and decided to pee on it. Yes, I know this is an ovulation test however since I am wasn't ovulating there shouldn't be a second line. Low and behold there was a second line, strange...a little but not suprised. I went on with my morning wondering, could I really be pregnant again?

Alison my sister called that morning wanting me to pick up Audrey from school. I picked Audrey up at 11:30 and came home to have lunch with Marcos. While Marcos was out eating I decided to take a "dollar tree" test that I had gotten awhile back and never needed to use. Extremely nervous I followed the directions and waited...and waited...and waited. The waiting was worth it because I saw an extremely faint second line. And let me tell you - dollar tree test you can never get that second line - or atleast I thought. Shocked, excited and overwhelmed and pranced out in the living room trying to hold my composure. I was ready for Marcos to go back to work so I could get things together to announce the news that night over a romantic dinner.

Still not to sure about if I could trust the dollar tree test; I decided to go to Walmart to purchase a digital one that would read, "Pregnant or Not Pregnant". While at Walmart I bought: Baby Back Ribs, Baby Peas, Baby Carrots, Baby Rolls and for dessert: Baby Peaches and Baby Bananas baby food. =)

I waited 2 1/2 hours before I POAS (peed on a stick) because I just went earlier and wanted to make sure I had something and that it would be a waste of money. At 4PM I tore open the package, said a little prayer, POAS, and waited again. This time there is a little hour glass the flashes... it flashed FOREVER. I decided to leave the bathroom due to feeling anxious and come back later. As I walked back in I saw a word...what did it say? Should I go pick it up and look at it? Why not? So, I did and it read, "PREGNANT". OMG! Couldn't believe it... it was true this time because I had a machine telling me this.



I got ready to teach spanish class and put that baby back ribs in the oven. Marcos came home from work and left to work out. When I got home from school I was able to prepare everything before he got him. When he arrived I could tell that he knew somehting was up because of the fact that the dining room door was closed off and I was cooking. I told him to take a shower and when I was ready for him I'd call him for dinner.

At 8pm it was time to announce it. And so I did. Here are the pictures of the special occassion.






No comments: