Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Week 8 & all is Great!

So this past week as been so amazing. Every day I wake up and think about the little heart beat I saw inside of me just a couple of days ago. It is so amazing - such a God thing. I've stopped the 3pm surprise trip to the toliet or closest plastic bag, which is great. I may feel quesy for second but I am able to breathe it through.

Names names names. My goal is to have a name picked out before we know. A name for a girl and a name for a boy and the day we find out we will know the name. Something about that seems so special to me to go from not knowing the sex and as soon as you find out the sex you know the name. We have figured out a girl name but the boy name is just toooo hard. His parents can't say half the names I like or they can find some crazy movie and relate the movie to it. It is very frustrating. I've got some names with some really strong meanings (since it's all about the meaning of a name to me). I'm hoping the time I am out of my first trimester we will know a name for sure.

I babysit for a lady whose sister is a sonogrammer and we are going to go in at week 14.5 and find out the sex and announce it at christmas in a special way. That means I have 6 weeks until I find out!! Wow, that makes it seem like I am right around the corner.

"LET US HOLD FAST THE PROFESSION OF OUR FAITH WITHOUT WAVERING; (FOR HE IS FAITHFUL THAT PROMISED)" HEBREWS 10:23

"And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts" Malachi 3:10,11

2 comments:

Cintia Listenbee said...

I remember week 8 :) We faced the same issue, my folks couldn't pronounce most of the stuff but as you know, we went with a name with a great meaning and everyone just learned to pronounce it :) 6 weeks will fly by! Crazy how before your baby was formed God knew all about him or her! Love ya!

RODRIGUES' said...

Yes, I am all about a strong meaning - you picked a perfect one - Zion. Just awesome. And I told Marcos the same thing... they can learn to pronounce it. Ha =)