Wednesday, January 13, 2010

My first PURCHASE!

Marcos and I made our first big purchase for baby! I'm a pretty active person (shopper that is) and I know this baby will be going on a lot of outings with me. I needed the "perfect" stroller that could do everything and I found it!

It is the Mutsy 4Rider! In Rebel red of course. =)
http://www.mutsy.com/products/4rider/option
This is when I need to use the car for my stroller:

This is when baby might need a nap later on, I've got the carrycot:


This is the seat part of it with the sunshade attached


Here is what it looks like without the sunshade:


The first picture shows the different reclining stages and the second one shows how the seat can be reversed:


When baby gets bigger we have a fun seat to keep baby entertained:

I am just REALLY happy about this stroller. A lot of great reviews. There is so many things you can do with it. It can even be a high chair at restaurants. There are a lot of  "adapter" pieces I will be registering for! =)

No comments: