Thursday, January 21, 2010

18 week APPOINTMENT

So, yesterday morning M and I were at the DR.'s at 830AM. Got to go straight back to the sonogram room!!
I informed the sono lady that we wanted to see our baby but we didn't want to know the sex. Well, that we did want to know but not until Thursday, so she needed to write it down or something.
She was very excited and eager to do this! She took baby's measurements and mine (I have a low lying placenta - but hopefully it will resolve itself). Baby was perfect, measuring 17.3weeks and not 18 weeks like my Dr. said.
The sono lady said, "Ok guys, close your eyes and no peaking!" M and I closed our eyes kinda looking at each other and then she says, "Alright, all done!" M smiled sooooo big and said, "You mean, you know what we are having?!" Her reply, "Yes, I do!" He couldn't believe it was that fast. We were so excited. It was so weird to be in a room where she knew what we were having and we didn't.
We closed our eyes one last time as she labeled the sono picture Boy or Girl and tore it off and cut it from the photo sono strip and placed it in an envelope. =)
Tonight at 630 family will come over and they will be wearing either PINK or BLUE and we will eat pizza and socialize. Then after we eat we will pass out CUPCAKES> On a count of 3 everyone will bite into there cupcake and will find either a PINK or BLUE gumball!!

I'll be on tonight to post what baby is?! I'm thinking GIRL ... M keeps changing his mind?!



2 comments:

Cintia Listenbee said...

I can't wait!!! How exciting!!!

The Trobough's said...

OMGGGGGGGGGGG!! What a fun party!!