Monday, January 11, 2010

16 / 17 weeks and I feel skinnier?!

Skinnier?! Yes, I think I feel skinnier but my husband informs me it is all in my head. LoL. =) Maybe so. We went to our 16 week appointment w/ the Dr. and we heard baby shiloh's heart beat again. Marcos told the dr. he thought it sounded slower (the volume wasn't really turned up and I thnk that confused him, to me it sounded the same) and the dr. informed nope it was "perfect". Yes, my dr. uses this word alot. Everything to her just looks perfect, is perfect and I am going to have the most perfect baby in the world. Gotta love a dr. like that. =) She goes on to say, "it's just perfect, not slow at all... beating in the 160s".

People have been guessing what we are going to have. My parents and his parents think boy but me and marcos think girl along with our friends. A girl would be great, "daddy's girl" is what she most definitely be and I will no longer be the center of M's world but baby Natalie would be. How fun is it to just think about how in love M will be his little girl. Also, all of my friends have GIRLS so what would I do if I had a boy and birthday parties, a majority of girls would be attending. I guess that wouldn't be too bad?! They are all pretty baby girls. Now, they say boys are "momma's boy" and I think I could like that, having a boy listen to anything and everything his momma says. LoL. He'd be the 3rd grandbaby boy in the family. My parents have 5 grandbaby girls right now and I think they just want the boys to start catching up. Well, you all will know what we are having VERY SOON! =) Like 9 days soon.


"A baby picture of Marcos. This picture was used for his
birthday cake. It was soo cute. "

I'm 16wks and 5days today (Monday) and Wednesday I will be 17 weeks. Next Wednesday, January 20 at 8:30am we have a dr. appointment that will change our world forever. We will find out whether we will be having a "daddy's girl" or "momma's boy". How exciting! Either way, I am just happy to have our first addition to the family. I'm sure the gender will matter more the second time around but right now we could care less, as long as baby is healthy and beautiful!! =)

2 comments:

The Trobough's said...

Can't wait to find out what the sex of the baby is!! Always an exciting time!!! Are y'all going to video tape the ultrasound where you find out?

Joey and Kristin Lindley said...

hey!!! 16 weeks and going strong! Congrats to Marcos for his first deer. Joey takes this time of year VERY seriously in our household so this deer was a big deal for us. Can't wait to hear the big news on the gender! I am partial to girls, but either way baby boy or baby girl will be "perfect"