Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Big News!

On Tuesday during the day I noticed that Natalie's movements were stronger. I decided I'd lay down a bit and see if I can see the movement from the outside. You see, I have been feeling her move since like 14 weeks but nothing strong or noticeable to the eye or able to feel.

To my surprise, I could see the movement. I was so excited, I even turned to the left of me as if M was laying next to me to share in the excitement. Well, he was at work. But I was so excited. I texted him immediately to inform him of the big movement. He was excited but skeptical because in the past I've tried to let him see if he can feel her and he hasn't, only I have been able to feel her (I mean, she is inside of me, LoL).

So, last night we layed in bed and I watched TV while M played a game on the laptop. All of sudden she started moving. I tried to stay quiet so she wouldn't hear me because sometimes she gets quiet if I start talking. I tapped him hard and pointed to my stomach trying not to move a muscle. Then BAMN! M's hand flew off me and he screams, "Whooa! I really felt that!" Haha. Yep, he sure did. He was so excited and I was even more excited for him. It was a really cool moment.

She has continued to be stronger and I feel her easier and easier. I think this last 20 weeks should be fun!

On an OFF note, Marcos has decided to visit his family in Brazil. Am I ok with it? Well, it's his family he has to see them, just think his family shouldn't be pushing him to visit but telling him to stay w/ me and they should be visiting us. But, that is another story. He will be leaving on Monday.

4 comments:

Cintia Listenbee said...

How exciting! I'll keep you in my prayers!

The Trobough's said...

I bet you are blessed with a rambunctious and energetic little girl. Whitley Claire was just like that in my belly....she never stops!!!!! They are challenging but AWESOME! I'm glad that M got to feel her. It took a while for Chris to actually feel her too :) Can't wait to see her!

arabella&gemmasmommy said...

Every week after feeling Ara start kicking and moving was the best weeks of my pregnancy!! Its the part you will miss the most! And for a couple weeks after I had loads of phantom kicks too!!! Try to get a clip on video so you can remember these days!~ <3

Stephanie Watson said...

Hi girl!! Got your blog off of babycenter. The belly pic is great. Natalie will be here before you know it.

Bye,

Stephanie & Cassie