Saturday, December 19, 2009

Good Morning!

So, It is early and I am AWAKE. Not sure if I wrote about the name thing but we have a girl name if Shiloh is a girl.

Natalie Arianna Rodrigues
Natalie Gisele Rodrigues
Natalie Nicole Rodrigues

Which one do you like?

For a boy - this has been dificult. We knew Natalie would be the name from the beginning - we BOTH love it. But for a boy - a whole other story. Here is what we have for a boy.

Asher Giovanni Rodrigues
Dylan Asher Rodrigung
Marc "Sterling" Rodrigues

If you are wondering about the name Asher - well, it is one of the 12 tribes of Israel - 8th son of Jacob.
The name Asher means: Blessed & Happy child. =) And I like that!
Dylan means: Resolute Courage or Faithfulness
Sterling means: Pure & of High Worth

So - Let's here your votes! =)

3 comments:

Cintia Listenbee said...

Natalie Arianna and Marc Sterling are my favs. Coming up with a boy name for Zion was the most difficult thing for us. This time around I haven't even started considering it... I'm sure it will come to us. I didn't know what Asher meant. I follow Lisa Bevere on twitter, her grandson's name is Asher. That was the first time I heard of the name.

Sara said...

Natalie Nicole has a nice ring. :)

arabella&gemmasmommy said...

I like Natalie Ariana and I like Asher Giovanni! But I'm biased if Arabella was a boy she would've been Giovanni! Can't wait to find out!! Only 4 more days!!!