Tuesday, December 8, 2009

No Mexican for 12 weeks!

12 week doctors appointment this AM. Everything was great. Baby's heart beat is just a beating rapidly. Can you hear it?




So, anyone who knows me, knows Marcos and I eat Mexican every Friday night with my parents. We have always done this. Literally, for 2 years now we have done this.

Things have changed. I can't stand the sight of Mexican. Even having to talk about it right now is making me quesy. I just realized it has been 12 weeks since I've eaten Mexican. I used to enjoy it all the time. I actually miss the thrill of Friday and Mexican. I desire to want a desire to want it again. Ha, did that make since?

Marcos has been dying. He still loves to eat Mexican. So, we attempted to eat it yesterday. I had no desire for fajitas (like the usual) but the quesadillas sounded good. I got the chicken quesadilla. When it arrived I tried and it was ok. What I realized though was that it would be much better if I scraped out the cheese and chicken and just at the tortilla shell dipped in sour cream and salsa. Yummy - now that was good!

I've started to work out now too. I'm trying to walk 1 mile 3 times a week and lift weights to have sexy skinny arms. I've already gained -- well--- I won't scare you just yet. But do know - I am working on this. Just because your pregnant doesn't mean you have to blow up and get huge. Just eat an extra 300 calories - which translates into yogurt and a banana. I can do that! We shall see.

I hope everyone is having a great day. Were you able to hear the rapid 3 second video of babies heart beat?

Lots of love, joy and peace!

Jana

1 comment:

Cintia Listenbee said...

cool video! You're totally showing! Thanks for the comment on my blog, you totally got it :)