Friday, December 18, 2009

It's Potty Time... Again?! 13 weeks and counting...

 I'm exhausted right now, mostly due to the fact that every night around 1:45am I wake to run to the potty. It's like my bladder has shrunken in size. Once i wake up, I can't go back to sleep. I lay awake until about 4AM then finally some how, I fall back to sleep and stay asleep until about 9AM.

Well, this week was quite as exciting as a month ago. I went to the dr. on Thursday, December 16 @ 13 weeks for some spotting. Just like last time I was freaked and praying like crazy. As I waited in the Dr.'s office i started counting back when the last time I was in here for spotting. It was just last week at 12 weeks that Marcos and I had just heard the heart beat and here I am back in the Dr's office freaked out not knowing what is going on. I realized I had been in at 9 weeks for spotting and it had been 4 weeks and now I am back.

Dr. arrived just as confident and happy to see me. She just saw me about 11 days ago. She asked what was up and I told her well, same thing bleeding and kinda freaked out. She pulls out the doppler and says lets have a hear shall we? Yes, we shall! =)

The night before I just felt my baby move. You make think that being odd... but it isn't. I'm pretty small - and very in tuned to my body. It feels like a "goldfish". It doesn't happen alot but it'll move somethng like a flip - jerk - sudden twitch sooo noticeable that I know it is just my big ole baby! Which I really do think I will carry a big baby not 6lbs but like 8 or 9lbs. Haha. Why do I thnk that , I dunno... I just do!

So, Dr is looking to find the heart beat and i am calm because I know I felt it last night but I don't know why I am spotting. The Dr. is searching down low and taking forever! She looked very nervous. I explain to her the baby is higher and on my right side. She moves the doppler on up to where I thought I felt the baby the night before and sure enough there baby was just a moving. Kicking up a storm. (I'm feeling that right now as I type!!!!! =) ). I got to hear the heart beat and Dr. assured me everything was fine. Actually, it was on November 16 that I came in for the same thing and here it was December 16 exactly a month from that date.
Dr tells me, "Well, your just a bleeder... you know like you wouldn't even know you were pregnant if you had already known". Like the TV show on TLC - Pregnant and Didn't know. I used to watch that show with Marcos and think these people were crazy. But, I guess if once a month you are having signs that a period is about to show you right it off as one and think you're not pregnant. Totally crazy - but as for right now that is ME!

Christmas is next week and I will be 14 weeks and entering my 2nd trimester, even though some text books say I entered it at 12 weeks. I haven't had any morning sickness - this pregnancy has been quite smooth when it comes to pregnancy symptoms people occur during the first trimester - I've experienced very little if that. I give God the glory for that. I'm trusting in him every day to see me through each day. I couldn't imagine going through a pregnancy not having God on my side. It's an awesome feeling.

2 comments:

Joey and Kristin Lindley said...

so happy that baby R is going strong! i am praying for you and your sweet, little growing baby.

Cintia Listenbee said...

So excited to hear that you felt the baby move! Enjoy Christmas and next year you'll be holding a little one. How blessed you and Marcos are!